Our Research School
As the Research School for the Blackpool Opportunity Area, our aim is to develop an evidence-based profession, empowering teachers to use accessible tools based on research evidence to improve outcomes for all pupils.
Our core purpose is to:
- Share and disseminate the very best of evidence-based practice to schools and teachers across Blackpool.
- Provide evidence-based training
- Host conferences and events
- Support schools and work with Teaching Schools in the region
- Develop interventions and practices that help improve the life chances of pupils.